YOUR SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTION FOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS
Heavy Equipment Suppression
The LVS fire suppression system agent provides both fire suppression and superior cooling of superheated surfaces while blanketing the fuel and cutting off oxygen to help prevent re-flash. It flows readily into hard-to-reach areas along the same path flammable liquids may have flowed. The wet chemical agent provides a strong measure of freeze protection along with the foaming properties associated with conventional Class B liquid agents.
Protection Starts with 24/7 Detection
The CHECKFIRE system is used with the LVS system to provide around-the-clock, automatic, fire detection and actuation. The rugged control module is designed to withstand shock, vibration and extreme environmental conditions. The CHECKFIRE system includes supervised circuitry, adjustable shutdown, discharge time delays and auxiliary shutdown relay.
Additional system features include:
- Option of a stand-alone liquid agent system or a twin-agent concept with dry chemical
- 20 to 60 second discharge effective on Class A combustibles
- Pre-mixed 3 gal (11.4 L) or 5 gal (18.9 L) containers for convenient filling of the agent tank; tank capacity of 3 gal to 30 gal (11.4 L to 113.6 L)
- Ease of maintenance and recharge; proven external pressurization cartridge
- Effective operating range of -40 °F to 140 °F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- Flexible design and installation parameters
- Multiple detection and actuation options.
To learn more about HEAVY EQUIPMENT SUPPRESSION, the array of applications and supported technologies call Vanguard today at
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.
©2016 VANGUARD FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEMS, INC.